ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
There will always be those who feel more comfortable not venturing from the warmth of the hearth, but there are those who prefer to look out the window and wonder what is beyond the horizon. -Jimmy Buffett, American singer, songwriter, musician, author (three of his six books were New York Times best sellers' list [two in fiction and one in nonfiction] and businessman (two restaurants named after two of his hit songs [Margaritaville and Cheeseburger in Paradise] ...December 25, 1946, to September 1, 2023, I don't own anything from Jimmy Buffett [music, books or the restaurants (well mostly the Margaritaville Cafe and now defunct Cheeseburger in Paradise) whatsoever]

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
You can do anything that you set your mind to. - Benjamin Franklin [1705-1790]

(This is the same quote as Delia Ketchum said to Ash Ketchum while on the video phone in the English Dub version of Pokémon: the original series in the episode: Pokémon Emergency while I was looking into inspirational quotes to live by from each Pokémon series on YouTube and so far, this quote is the only one from a historical figure, without being said I don't own anything from Benjamin Franklin, Pokémon or YouTube whatsoever)

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Being a successful person is not necessarily defined by what you have achieved, but by what you have overcome."

-Fannie Flagg,
Lucy, Fannie Flagg is the author of Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Cafe who is also an actress and comedienne. You check look at her profile on Wikipedia. (I don't own anything from her or Wikipedia whatsoever)

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Lucy Lucy:
    Did you know David Attenborough was knighted twice? First in 1985, and again in 2002
    • Wow
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Jade and Tenchi Masaki
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    @Lucy ... don't know if you really want wolf spiders in your home... I'd go for jumping spiders, they can't bite... wolf spiders are the fast movers, and they can bite.
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    And, jumpers are cute
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((Will lose my ACP internet towards the end of the month, unless anyone knows about it ending sooner. Trying to switch my Lifeline phone to a better provider that doesn't shut me off after four and a half gigs of data, nothing but failure so far and "call here" and "it's on their end" and the back and forth crap... in the morning, it's time to demand the supervisor and might even get to harsh language (after three days of that). I plan to use the Lifeline phone tethered as Internet source, share that to my own router... I've done it before (it's messy, and not 100% effective, but it works). ))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((The 'net is the main way to apply for jobs now, so I need that, and I've moved/changed Lifeline providers before without an issue, so no idea what the problem is. I have active Verizon through ACP, active Lifeline through Airtalk... is that somehow the issue? If anyone knows, please let me know before I tear someone a new one (ya know what I mean). After three days of this, and two days about a month ago, I'm ready to walk there with katana in hand.))
    Quote Link
  • Jon Eckart Jon Eckart:
    ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the phone I have (Samsung Galaxy S9... gotten for free through Airtalk... note to anyone: if you choose a nice phone through them, you are locked into a 120 day "commitment" to get the phone for free, and they have a very hard data limit... once you use up your data, they cut you off, point blank.))
    Quote Link
    Jon Eckart Jon Eckart: ((And, thoughout this process, I want to port my number (have the info for that) and use the...