ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
(I don't own the character Chief Weller whatsoever...this is fictional)

Jade Ezell's House

In her bedroom

Chief Weller: *on screen of Jade's padphone* Poor Devineaux, I felt sorry for him.
Arthur Chance: *on screen* I'm glad you've found him at your house, Jade.
Jade: *feeling down* Outside of my house on a stormy night just before he becomes unconscious, he said to me: 'Warn ACME about the Greyhats and Mason Dixon.'

Chief Weller: *shocked with an expressionless face on screen* Mason Dixon?!?!
Arthur: *on screen* I thought he was in prison around Virginia after he's been captured by then Detective [Ivy] Monaghan and then Junior Detective [Zack] Monaghan over twenty years ago when botching a job for Carmen Sandiego stealing a sofa at the Court House National Historical Park in Appomattox stealing her time machine to change history that he became the head of VILE and her, his henchwoman, however by the time they return they got him before he would do it anyway.
(Remember WOEICS episode: Timing is Everything, I don't own the show nor the episode whatsoever)

Jade: Apparently, he escaped but not alone I bet.
Arthur: *on screen* Oh gosh, Stewart and I were investigating hijackers around the naval station in Norfolk grabbing the latest blueprint for a new heavy-lift cargo helicopter.
Jade: Top secret, no doubt?
Arthur: *on screen* Not exactly it was supposing to be discarded by the U.S. Navy leaving a calling card.

Jade: *shocked* Calling card?!?! Like a conference soldier?
Arthur: *on screen* Yes, why?
Jade: It happened around Edwards Air Force Base around Southern California going after a blueprint of the latest supersonic jet fighter also be discarded and according to an eyewitness that his friend was attack by a henchman telling him to beware of the Greyhats.
Chief Weller: *on screen* This is horrible!
Jade: And that's not all Mason Dixon was at that site as well.

Arthur: *on screen* I've figure prison didn't change him after all.
Jade: You want to bet Carmen Sandiego fired him after what happened over twenty years ago?
Chief Weller: *on screen* That's one possibility she did.

*Until an envelope slides under her door, Jade figures it's one of her friends did while sorting out today's mail, she picks it up*
Arthur: *on screen while Jade opened the envelope and there was a letter* What's going on, Jade?
Jade: *After reading the letter* It looks like a warning about the Greyhats.
Chief Weller: *on screen* Can you take a picture of the letter? *Jade didn't hesitate at all to take a picture of the letter with her padphone and send to ACME Headquarters' computer, Chief Weller and Arthur are stunned* Miss Jade, this is one thing to warn the others about and try not to come the main headquarters here well...I don't want to tell you why, but to warn you be careful.
Jade: Thank you, Chief, Arthur same here! *And she hangs up her padphone and Jade hides the letter so that way none of her friends knows about what's going on*

(Letter to Jade: Dear Miss Jade, beware of the Greyhats and their leader, Mason Dixon, they're not only stealing things from the military, but going to aligned with other criminal organizations as soon as possible, the Greyhats are nothing but smugglers, hackers, tricksters and thieves who wants revenge against ACME, military and law enforcements around the world they're mostly rejected or fired VILE agents. Make sure to give a copy of the letter to ACME and keep one for yourself, be sure to hide safely it's no chain letter but a warning. A friend)

The End

Last edited:

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Hey, Jade here, the next story is coming up and you'll meet one of the Greyhats' allies and a little surprise so wait for a while.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki