ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Yes, Polly it is in India. No Jade. This is NOT silk Road.
Thank goodness!
yes, Rama's Bridge or Adam's Bridge. Both are correct but Ann got to it first. Congrats Ann!
Way a go, Ann! *Brings an epic book called Ramayama translated in English to Ann* I hope you enjoy this special prize I've found it at a book sale, don't worry of giving it back to me, figure you like to explore ancient stuff even based on something; however, I'm looking up on wikipedia about the place right now.

Best answers
Color #
White
Is it Adam's Bridge?
Hello, Miss Polly. You asked if it was also called Adam's Bridge. So here it that story.

In Islamic tradition, the Garden of Eden is located in Sri Lanka. On Sri Lanka there is a mountain called
Sri Pada. This mountain has footprints on its peak, and so it is also called Adam's Peak, and is said to be the place where Adam (the first man) fell to Earth after being expelled from the Garden.336681457_903695380881502_8379859456854769535_n.jpg

Best answers
Color #
White
Thank goodness!

Way a go, Ann! *Brings an epic book called Ramayama translated in English to Ann* I hope you enjoy this special prize I've found it at a book sale, don't worry of giving it back to me, figure you like to explore ancient stuff even based on something; however, I'm looking up on wikipedia about the place right now.
Thank goodness!

Best answers
Color #
White
Thank goodness!

In the Ramayana it says that Rama wrote his name on the stones, to make them easier to carry, and this is why they float.

[/QUOTE
]313297194_550372537090741_6930088798599661616_n.jpg

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki