ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Jade Ezell is a free agent and amateur detective who dreams to be an ACME agent even though she born with borderline autism...that doesn't stop her for solving tough clues that VILE left for ACME...want to ask Jade anything? Then is your opportunity to ask her anything.

Reactions: Neb

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Do you like summer or winter better?

Charlet

little red riding hood ? v.i.l.e.
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Letty
Little red riding hood
Carmenette
Little carmen
Color #
%23CC110
Favorite childhood storybook?

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
Favorite childhood storybook?
Well my favorite childhood storybook is...Cinderella because she's beautiful but get scolded by her stepmother and her stepsisters by doing chores for them until everything changes in her life from rags to riches thanks to her fairy godmother of course.

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
How did Sam come about?
It was by accident when I was heading to ACME Headquarters via Padphone...it turns out that my cat,Sam must have jumped in the C-5 corridor...he's a curious one sometimes he goes with me to fight crime but most of the time he spent his time with my mother who found him as a kitten just outside of her house...he's been my purr-fect best friend ever since...no wonder why Lee Jordan hates cats like mine and even warns me to keep Sam at home.

Jade

ACME
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Jade
Color #
0099FF
What position did your dad have in the Navy?
My father was an Naval officer until he was discharged probably around the first Persian Gulf War because he got hurt around the Persian Gulf somewhere I'm glad he survive otherwise me,my mother and my little brother would've move to Tennessee.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki