Q & A AMA - Carmen Sandiego

Carmen

Queen of Crime
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
What was the breaking point for you and ACME?
Growth comes with learning and taking opportunities. Leaving ACME was a transitional endeavor, nothing truly needed to break.

It became increasingly more painful, as an agent bound by the law, to accept that wealthy organizations and individuals hold more power than lawmakers and the people they govern.

When a window opened to rise above all that, I leaped through without a second thought.

Chase

Director
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Known Aliases
Boss (situational)
Color #
Expand on the ranking you give operatives in VILE and how that plays into the role of communications (more specifically the relay of information from one node to another)?

Carmen

Queen of Crime
Best answers
AMA
findcarmen.com
Color #
Expand on the ranking you give operatives in VILE and how that plays into the role of communications (more specifically the relay of information from one node to another)?
Bien, je jouerai à ton jeu.

My organization has no true ranking system, I believe you know that. The passing of information is purely mission-based. Relays occur as simultaneously as possible, I don't like to play telephone. Emphatically, the foundation for good communication is training good communicators. We rely on shifting codes much more than your open-format ACME alerts.

Latest posts

Latest threads

New Journals

Neutral Grounds
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Lucy Lucy: I recently read an article that said because of a solar storm, the northern lights can be seen...
    • Interesting
    Reactions: Tenchi Masaki