17 December, 2012 Uncategorized 8 comments
\\10 July 2012 \\PBE East "The Chateau" "Earl Jr, please report to admin, Earl Jr. to admin." The loudspeaker... Read more
5 November, 2012 Uncategorized 5 comments
In the style of classic film noir, we now present to you the long overdue conclusion to Blue Moon Masquerade. 5 days later..... Read more
16 February, 2012 Uncategorized 5 comments
(Heavily refined from a session in chat and edited to reflect only Eugene's perspective.) At 0700, the Academy cafeteria was on... Read more
9 February, 2012 Uncategorized 4 comments
"You're sure this spar will hold?""For the thousandth time Duncan, yes. My notes are on the desk over there, right under the ai... Read more
|Current Status:||Doctrine is the box - you need to know it before you can think out of it.|
|Nick Name:||'Euge (pronounced "Huge"), Mr. G, Earl Jr.|
|Character Quote:||A good landing is one you can walk away from; a great landing is one where the aircraft can be flown again.|
|Character Background:||Growing up in Dutch Harbor, Alaska, Eugene learned to fly almost before he learned to walk. When he was 16, Euge was sent by his widower father to live with his uncle while he finished high school.|
Right out of high school, Euge joined the marine corps to fly V-22's. Medically discharged in his 4th year of service, Euge spent time earning his doctorate in aerospace engineering before joining a small startup aerospace company. As a result, he became a test pilot, accumulating stick time in every flying machine imaginable, with some well funded, if questionable transport jobs on the side.
|Personality:||Anywhere outside the cockpit, Euge is a soft spoken, somewhat apathetic character. On several occasions, Euge has been accused of sleepwalking, despite being wide awake. He has a tendency to stay out of verbal sparring matches, despite evidence of being able to hold his own in debate. When behind the stick, Euge becomes a different man, awake, alert, and sharp eyed. He never loses his cool, even in the face of complete disaster.|
Euge always hides his eyes behind either a visor or aviator sunglasses; he has allowed very few people to look him in the eye.
- By Jade 8 Days AgoHey Eugene its Jade! I hope you read one of my blogs...well Kidman likes and so does Ivy maybe in one of my 'coming soon' blogs would you mind to be part of it (with your permission to borrow your character and no collaboration)?
- By DetectiveAwesome 244 Days Ago
- By DetectiveAwesome 711 Days AgoLooking mean, Mr. Grovington! ACME labs just came up with some aeronautical industrial adhesive... you know, to keep your coffee cup safely planted on the top of the jets when you're rushing off at the speed of sound... plus, it's soluble with peanut butter to keep your paint job intact.
- By Ken_U_Belevitt 741 Days Ago
- By Patty-Larceny 871 Days Ago(Loved your last post, Huge Jeans! Happy New Year!)